Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Almost 7 Months!

When Julie asked me if I wanted to be the little long coat boys mom 6 & 1/2 months ago, I had no idea what a fantastic journey that dog would take me on. He is the sweetest momma's boy who wants to do everything with me, and the faster the better! He never runs out of energy and willingness to work and he tries so hard to make sure he gets his job done right. He is the ultimate teammate and I can't imagine my life without him. As a trainer, he is the best demo dog I could ask for. And although I am proud to say that Verdae is already a great agility dog, I must admit that he made it easy for me by being an exceptional dog. It seems weird to be writing this as it sounds like the ending of a long story, but my little baby boy isn’t even a year old yet! After starting with journey, Verdae has been busy and I've been trying to keep up with him!

And although I have very high hopes for Verdae, it truly is the result of the years of dedication Julie, Verdae's breeder, has put into her tremendous breeding program that consistently produces dogs that are capable of what Verdae has accomplished. Verdae and I will continue to train in agility and herding plus we are going to start flyball to see what amazing skills he has in that. Verdae is a dream come true and this is just the beginning of that fantastic journey with this amazing dog! Thank you, Julie, for my very special "dream come true"!


No comments:

Post a Comment