Monday, November 7, 2011

North American Seigar Show, 2011.

First off, I would like to express how proud I am of all of the dogs and handlers who represented Alta-Tollhaus at the 2011 North American Seigar Show. Even though I could not make it, I have heard that everyone showed well, did a wonderful job of keeping their dogs relaxed in the overwhelmingly stimulating environment, and most of all – for letting their dogs know that no matter what happened in the ring – they were the BEST OF THE BEST! After all – that is why you went in the first place! 



Secondly, I would like to say that I was VERY impressed with how well the Xbox Progeny Group represented their awesome father – VA1 Xbox dei Precision SchH3 KKL1a. 



Now, before I go on, I want to express how proud I am of Funny. At 11 years old, Julie entered Funny in the Veterans group. And after many, many years out of the show ring, I can’t believe she won the class – But she did it – Somehow the old girl did it! Funny has always been special, her and Julie have a bond that I cannot begin to describe and I know that Julie will never be so lucky to have it with another dog again. 






That single achievement is all anyone could hope for when participating at this prestigious event. I look forward to watching Alta-Tollhaus battling it out next year for Top German Shepherd Dog at the 2012 North American Seigar Show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment